Principles of Evaluation
We are concerned that our casino reviews are reliable and valuable to gamers. We consider the review criteria used to rank and publish casino and game reviews on Onlinejackpotslots.co.uk.
In a Casino Evaluation?
Before listing a casino on our website, we thoroughly study it. We want them to meet certain criteria for our users, and we wish to assist our readers. Each casino that is submitted to us or that we hear about is evaluated to see if it fits our minimum standards for a good casino. So, what do we look for while writing reviews and rating casinos?
Our Selection Criteria Are Detailed Below
We use a thorough set of criteria with fixed-point values to find the best online casinos. We consider the number of games available, bonus amounts, wagering requirements, and top suppliers.
That is to say:
- It demonstrates key differences between online casinos.
- That we never change our ratings to improve certain areas.
- We rate each component independently, then sum the scores to arrive at a final expert score. As a result, online casinos that excel in one area but fall short in another will not receive a good rating.
- We’ve broken down our ratings by section to make them easier to grasp. We compare casino ratings to state-specific market averages. The map below provides an overview of state averages.
- To guarantee transparency, we rely on the opinions of other experts as well as our own.
- Our Playscore averages competitor review statistics into a single straightforward score. Our data may be useful to you, but keep in mind that some of it may have come from less severe reviewers.
- That is why we offer user reviews. If an online casino deals a bad hand, players will be the first to know. Raise your hand.
Bonus No. 1
Is there anything better than winning big while you’re using the casino’s money?
The best online casinos should provide a 100% deposit match up to £750, preferably more. Bonuses with double or triple tiers make the deal even sweeter. This entails supplementing the deposit match with a no-deposit bonus and/or free spins.
We prefer no-deposit bonuses of more than £30 and free spins of more than 100. So, if a site can achieve all of that while still keeping the wagering requirements at 15x the bonus, it’s unquestionably one of the finest. In our table, you can find our current favourite. More options are available on our dedicated bonus page.
There Are No Games in a Casino? A Fly That Lacks Wings
Online casinos in the United Kingdom should offer a diverse choice of alternatives to gamers. We’d anticipate a minimum of 700 points from the top scorers and 300-500 points from the rest of the crowd. We want online slots, jackpots, table games, and a live casino, as well as activities like bingo, keno, and scratch cards for variety.
We rate a few things for the few extra points that separate the heroic from the strong. There is no better method to find new games than to use a solid game filtering system. A unique selection of games is a bonus for an online casino. On our dedicated area, you can learn more about online casino games.
These are only a few of the factors we evaluate while rating our casinos.